We bring to our Wealth Management Programme expert knowledge in the financial areas we address, including:
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Family Protection
- Business Protection
However our experience as wealth managers tells us that from time to time you may need to access the services of other professionals in a coordinated way and without having to shop around. We have therefore developed a network of carefully-screened partner professionals to whom we will introduce you if and when you require other services such as:
- Legal Services – wills, probate, trusts
- Accountancy Services – onshore and offshore tax planning for individuals and companies
- Business Consultancy – corporate finance, employee benefits, exit strategy planning, succession planning, management buy out, business grooming, sale of business
- Property Management Services – residential and commercial
- Equity Release – SHIP (Safe Home Income Plans).
Naturally, where it is appropriate, we and our partner professionals will work with your existing advisers to ensure coordinated strategies are adopted.